Ain't But Sophia's :)

Pages

  • Home
  • Check My Tumblr?
  • About Me

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Aztec, Army & Denim.

In the army.
In the army. by konna-e featuring stretch pants



Army Jacket - fashion trend

Army Jacket - fashion trend by nensy featuring high heels


Megan Fox

Megan Fox by bellamarie featuring lara bohinc


bad romance

bad romance by lifestyle-ala-grace featuring punk shirts



untitled #243

untitled #243 by pinkcupcake26 featuring suede lace up booties


I can see that you got other plans for tonight, but I don't really care'

I can see that you got other plans for tonight, but I don't really care' by laydii-anonymous featuring topshop

Posted by Sophia ♓ at 4:10 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sophia ♓
Athens, Greece
● Current High School Student & Athenian ● Future Dog Trainer & Californian
View my complete profile

Followers

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.