Saturday, November 17, 2012

Breaking Dawn: Part 2

Just came back from the Cinema! The movie was.. amazing, perfect ugh, i have no words! I'm speechless.. I admit that i couldn't hold back the tears on the last scene!

 


This goes to the ones that haven't watched it ever since: What the fuck is wrong with you people? Get your ass on the couch & watch that shit (that ain't truly a shit but a perfection).

This goes to the ones that follow Twilight but haven't watched part 2 yet: Jacob appears half naked.. Just saying. Haha just kidding, i'm team Edward lol. Go get a ticket already. :| 

This goes to the ones that follow Twilight & have watched the 2nd part: uwfwncksbvowlnvhjdbvhsjedljs uh? :')


Oh & Lee Pace was added to my "Most Favorite Actors" list *-* 
“He bound his arms around hers… I saw his body spasm as she shocked him. His eyes rolled back in his head, but his hold did not break.”

1 comment: