1. Mandy's: Ram Skull Top by H&M
Which is definitely one of my favorite H&M tops *-* I wanted it since forever :3
2. Uncle's: DPAD Android Tablet 7 :D
It's a christmas gift from my beloved uncle :'D Even tho' i wasn't into tablets, i fell in love right away! And the more i keep on descovering stuff in it, the more addicted i become. :D Check it out! #thanksuncle
Which is definitely one of my favorite H&M tops *-* I wanted it since forever :3
2. Uncle's: DPAD Android Tablet 7 :D
It's a christmas gift from my beloved uncle :'D Even tho' i wasn't into tablets, i fell in love right away! And the more i keep on descovering stuff in it, the more addicted i become. :D Check it out! #thanksuncle
Oh & i created an Instagram account so.. follow me? ^^ @im_unclean xx
And 3. I also gifted myself a Pull&Bear Tee (15.99€) lol
Isn't it great? *-*

No comments:
Post a Comment