Friday, January 25, 2013

My Hair Experience & Back to Black! ;)

 Well people, when it comes to the hair, i'm the freak-of-change! I change my hair color like EVERY month! I dye my hair since i was 12 which means that i've already bleached it & tried almost every color on me (everything except the blonde shades). Such as pink highlights, blue highlights, blonde highlights, black, blue black, violet black, dark brown, light brown, medium brown (natural color actually), orange, dark red, ombre etc. etc. etc.

 So, in case you don't know (or never cared to know), my hair had a weird dark reddish color on it, which i was ok with (Nr.1). But i'm not the kind of person that is willing to wait so redyes & redyes & redyes the hair just to bring off an actual color. So i just left dark red & went back to Black (Nr.2)! :D


1
2.


1) What do you think? :D

2) If you ever need hair help, let me know! I've became pretty good the past few years! Haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment