So, have i ever mentioned that am a last minute person? Well i am. I was at the mall with my friends when i walked in my favorite accessorize store & came out with a 2.2mm stretch piercing. Yeah, i still don't know how that happent, i guess i just went all like "Let's try this out too." lol.
Since i'm never wearing earrings, even tho' i've my ears pierced for years now, i had to wait 1 whole day with a bar piercing on so i could make my tiny hole a bit wider to start stretching. I stretched my ear on Valentine's Day (hell why o.o) but i could only make it to 2mm. So the day after, i made it to 2.2mm :D #yey And here it is, both the hole & the piercing:
I'm taking care of it daily, as often as i can. - I take it off, clean both my ear & the piercing with antiseptic (alcohol) & take it back on. It's simple & fast. :)
Did it hurt? - Yeah, it did a bit. It still does. BUT as i said i was never into earrings which means i had a double work to do. :)
Why didn't i stretch both of my ears? - Common sense, i just wanted to figure out if i could make it. :)
Update:
I was so much in pain last night that i couldn't sleep so i got rid of it.. o.o So, i woke up today & it was kinda healed already. I'm glad that it will be back to normal shortly but on the other hand i did want to keep it a bit longer :/ Anyway, not for me. :) Maybe sometime in the future. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment