So, ppl, i kinda miss it in here, even if nobody reads or so ._. I think imma start posting again :)
Checking what's up the past few months in my life:
- My relationship with my parents & friends is great. Speaking of generally.
- My relationship with my man is perfect as well. He's going to be in the army for the next 7 months but that ain't a prob. Also, check his YouTube Channel & Subscribe :) Fotis Void
- This school year's over. Summer's back! Beaches are back, bitches 8-|
- I lost most of my cats 'cause a sucker killed them :( I'm lost.
- Barbie's getting awesome in everything! We're training her & she has already learnt how to give her paw & play dead etc. :D
- I took part in 2 Music Video Clips (greek music) & it was fun. But nothing big.
- I got the tattoo i wanted, like 2 months ago ._. It's my first one & i'm in love with it ^^ I'm getting my next 2 on Sept. :D
- I went to that Depeche Mode Concert & had a blast :D
- I got my sidecut dyed pink & i redyed it back black ._.
Yeah that was pretty much it ._. Here are some recent pictures of tha life :)
![]() |
| Best Friend <3 |
![]() |
| My man <3 |
![]() |
| Shooting for the Video Clip ;) |







No comments:
Post a Comment