Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nail Shapes :)

To be honest, i had never seen the "squarely rounded" shape. o.o Anyway :) 
Which of the shapes below is yours? Mine's the Square one eversince ;)

9 comments:

  1. I do like the Square style!

    And as I see in your posts you really got beautiful nails!!!

    at least finger nails...

    do not know about toes.... yet...!

    :)

    ps. Check Dita von Teese style manicure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Dita von Teese has the almond style ;)

      Well, in my opinion, the square style's for the nails that don't need hardener & don't crack by nature. The most perfect style for the nails that are thin & crack etc. is the rounded one! No doubt!

      Thanks, btw! I love my nails so.. ^^ Haha what about the toes? Let's see lol xx

      Delete
    2. Dita calls it Half Moon style! I have an album/book written by her, where she describes it in details.

      The nail starts with a semicircle that is not painted (or painted with different colour). It is from the 1920s (like Mary Jane shoes!!!).

      see a link I found, since I can't send you Dita's book.
      http://www.bluevelvetvintage.com/vintage_style_files/2009/09/13/for-a-polished-look-the-vintage-moon-manicure/

      ps. Hope you do not have so amazing toes, as fingers!
      :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for informing me further about the shape :3 It's pretty interesting. :) Hehe. Also, thanks for checking my posts :') x

      Delete
    4. Checked some but didn't find your toes... lol :)

      and sorry if my english is bad. I am Greek

      Delete
    5. Τοτε νομιζω πως μπορουμε να συνεννοηθουμε πιο ευκολα! Χαχα!

      Delete
  2. Ναι! Μπορουμε! :) To δερματινο bra ατο τελευταιο σου post μου εφερε στο μυαλο την Fleet Ilya !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love nails but some times you dont know what kind of nails will look good some pepole say mountin peek nails make girls look like witches lol well you got to know what lookes good on you i really like almond shape nails i think they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the nail shape's up to your fingers shape :) if your fingers are short, the rounded shapes'd look better on you, if your fingers are long, the squared shapes'd look better ;) it's all about your fingers imo :) x

      Delete